Career at SQLPad
We are a dedicated team of passionate data nerds, data scientists, data engineers, product managers, full stack developers.
Coding questions practiced
About the Job
Full-Stack Data Engineer
SQLPad is an online SQL learning platform that is loved by thousands of users.
We are one of the fastest-growing online SQL learning education startups in the United States.
We are hiring a part-time remote full-stack engineer with a focus on designing new SQL interview questions.
- Design new SQL coding questions and be used by thousands of customers worldwide.
- Develop analytics dashboard for business intelligence.
- Execute A/B testing to collect and analyze new product features.
- Schedule and maintain marketing campaigns.
- Some operation tasks such as support the websites, forum, slack channel.
- You are familiar with Python and Django or Flask;
- Strong skills in SQL: different types of joins and window functions
- DevOps experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills a plus
- Cloud technologies experience: AWS, Heroku, Digital Ocean a plus
- Mac user, we will gift you the latest Mac laptop for you to work with.
- You must have used SQL for at least five years;
- A bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, computer science, physics, or other quantitative fields.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to sqlpad