I WANT THIS BOOK
- Very often during a final onsite interview, a candidate is asked to write down their
solutions on a whiteboard.
- This means you are forced to work on your SQL code without any help (syntax highlights,
hints, autocompletes) from a modern SQL editor..
- The best way to be prepared for whiteboarding is to write down your answers on a piece of
paper instead of using a computer editor.
- Prepare yourself for whiteboarding by purchase
this eBook and start practicing on paper.
- It has all 80 coding questions and solutions to get your ready.